Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bold-Fresh

I know many of you are concerned about Dr Micheal Savage, fear not, he is under 24 hr armed guard and at an undisclosed location. I can confirm he is not at the Kersey Lair. I can only say, enough already Savage, your losing us with the "banned from the UK" bit. Let me also add, that IF I had tickets and YOU ASKED us not to travel to the UK I hope you don't think I would lose my tickets! Hey I vote with my wallet and I ALWAYS buy non-refundable tickets.

Any who, You should have seen the Bold, Fresh Piece of humanity I drop in the pool this morning!
No kidding I felt 10 yrs younger and 20 lbs lighter.

I know, I know this is one of the top blogs in the world and I'm talking about a dump. Whats the difference when Hannity is talking to Newt?

Paul Kersey
from the hideout..come and get me DHS

No comments:

Post a Comment