Sunday, May 3, 2009

Time for a new "Party"

I'm not sure if the republicans are up to the task of taking on the Oh Bama Juggernaut. The last puff they threw against him was really a liberal, ole school democrat who just wanted "to get along".
I would like to see a purely conservative party but I really don't think the country club rebublicrats would let that happen. I do know they need to rebuild the base and get some new leadership. I don't see anyone on the horizon. Yeah I know, Sarah Palin, come on, nice enough lady but really she was over her head. Ms California?, I don't know, I think the women, especially the Oh Bama grey haired old hags would shred her. One would probably try to run her over n her Prius on a suicide misson.
If you can think of a good candidate please let me know, or we are lost.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Dr. Michael Savage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that Dr. Savage has been banned in the UK, only makes me more convinced that he is the right man for the job.

    ReplyDelete