Sunday, January 3, 2010

Flash News; Paul Kersey Needs 900k-Fast

Thats right, I am asking my millions of readers to help keep the fight going. I need each of you to pledge a small amount whatever you can safely afford without putting your self or family at economic risk. My hope is we can raise almost 1 million dollars by the end of this month. This will keep the blog going and support the good fight for the American way. Please enter your email address and the amount you can send in the comment box. I will contact you personally to assist you help me. The rest of you can go to hell. Thanks
Paul Kersey

8 comments:

  1. Put me in for $1000.00 Mr Kersey
    Clint@miraposa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make it $125 for Mo427@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go to hell Kersey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pledge $500.00 to the fight Paul

    saulRose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OJS@NSP.DOJ.GOV
    $25.00

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul, I really believed in your blog, what happend? I feel let down

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you take visa or mastercard?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is my donation tax deductable? How do I get a receipt?

    ReplyDelete