Friday, February 19, 2010

Good Evening

Good evening to all of you, I am home resting now. I cannot at this time tell you the whole story of what happened to me, however I look forward to the day when I can. What I can tell you is that in the process of writing my manifesto against IZ-Lahm, I was taken captive by a small band of moose-slum radicals. I can only tell you that they were fat, had beards and smelled of applewood smoked bacon. They farted constantly and I believe they watched the Rachael Maddow show on MSNBC.
I was rescued by security forces unknown to me. I wish to thank them for their help setting me free. One of the Moose-slum sharted his pants during the ordeal, I could smell it.
Thanks to all of you who prayed and maybe paid for my freedom. I will be writing to all of you soon, thanks and remember one thing, the enemy is here, lurking in mosks and used car lots. they work in government jobs. They must be stopped if we want to remain free. FIGHT IZ-LAHM

Paul Kersey

No comments:

Post a Comment