Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello

My name is Ed Grissil, I will writing in this blog until Mr Kersey is able to return. He asked and I was proud to fill in for a true patriot.
My first blog will be to first reassure the million of followers of Mr Keresy that I am absolutely sure he will return. I can't say when but he will. I believe with all my heart he is beig held by thugs from DHS. I cannot prove it right now but I have a team working on it. True patriots always pay a high price. I hope you will stay with me and allow me to perhaps enlighten you in much the same way Mr Kersey did for so many years. I will reveal a little about myself as we travel this path to enlightenment. I know I will enjoy the journey as much as Mr Kersey did. Stay tuned and stay alert, as you may be next on DHS list. Eric Holder is a sworn communist operative and will stop at nothing to further his agenda. So I say to you....to freedom!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Ed, we also look forward to Mr Kerseys safe return

    ReplyDelete