Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Look and a New Direction

Hi, how do you like our new look? Different? GodsDirtyWork will now focus on the good things, not the bad. I got the idea when I read the military will now give medals for "restraint" I thought wait, since the military is giving up and kissing the dirty behinds of the Moose-slum, why not GodsDirty Work? Know what I mean? Lets all join Oh-Bomba and get on our knees and wash the feet our conquers. Anything American must be bad right? How about our friends from ol' Meh-e-ko? I took down my American flag and put a Mex-eh-can flag, and I am learning how to speak spanish so I can go shopping and understand the instructions and labels. Come on join with me and our illustrious prez-eh-dent and Adm. McMullens military, come on it will be fun, hopey and changey, the world is not upside down, its you, just be progressive and understanding.

Ed "Abdul-Miguel" Grissil-Perez

2 comments: