Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Enemy Among Us

Good Evening,

Yes, as you've probably heard on the all the major networks I am back. I have signed a confidentiality agreement that states I cannot say where I was being held or by whom. Suffice to say, they got little from Paul Kersey. I also want to apologise to my legions of loyal readers who had to endure the morons I left in charge during my captivity. I should have been tipped off by the name Big Ed Grissil.

During my long days in captivity I have penned another literary masterpiece just like my last manifesto that changed the way we think. This work will sadly outline why we have lost our great country and why it is probably too late to save it. I promise, you will see it soon. Until then I will give you both thoughtful and insightful rants that will enlighten you and hopefully call all of you to action against; The Enemy Among Us.

Thank You for your continued support
Paul Keresy

2 comments:

  1. No, Thank you Paul Kersey, thank God your safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, when will you return, where have you been?

    ReplyDelete