Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm Back

This is Paul Kersey communicating with you from high atop my secret lair. Yes, they did try to shut me up and down but as always I am fighting back for TRUTH, JUSTICE and the AMERICAN WAY! I now have in my hand certain information that will prove Gyrge Swartz aka George Soros was instrumental in getting my blog confiscated. Working with the NSA and DHS they have been working to quiet the one voice speaking truth in this country today. Stay tuned believers and we will win.

Paul Kersey

4 comments:

  1. Mr Kersey, good to have you back! Viva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one am with you Kersey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think the currnet swine flu outbreak in Mexico is not and accident? Why have the Homeland security people not secured the border but they stepped in on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete