Sunday, June 7, 2009

Enough Already-Are You Ready?

There have been some contentious comments made on this blog. GODSDIRTYWORK stands for truth, Justice and the American way. It should be apparent to even the likes of a Priuis driving Oh Bomba supporter that we do not agree with ANYTHING they wobble for. My only hope for the future is that most of the idiots of which I speak, for a number of reasons don't reproduce. Their defective genes will die with them. Thanks, I appreciate that.
The Anonymous comment about using the Koran for ass wiping is uncalled for. The pages are in fact painful (I heard this from a Mulla). Lets be reasonable and truthful.
Have you read Oh Bomba had a "food tester" in Paris? First, who is this idiot? Secondly, this hearkens back to feudal times for the king. I have been to France the food is bad but I never needed someone to test it for me, just spit it out if it tastes bad. Don't worry no one will say anything, they have been successfully pacified.

I saw a Priuis without an Oh Bomba 08 sticker on the back. I really wanted to ask what happened to it. (maybe the ole crone in the car got mad because she expecting more from her "stimulus" check).

Paul Kersey ( I love it when I talk in the third person) is ready, are you? I will be publishing my second book on how to survive the coming collapse and subsequent Islamic take-over, without submitting. Here's a taste of Chapter 3

"Never be a refugee" One of my heroes Ragnar Benson has stated many times. This means, stay away from government hand out trucks and "government safe havens" think Superdome during Katrina. You should be responsible for your loved ones only, nobody else. Never comply with evacuation orders, think Holocaust. And always remember, it is the people you least expect will turn on you for various reasons. Keep your stash and supplies hidden and never mention them to ANYONE!"

Stay tuned for more

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Kersey, your the best. I can't wait for your next book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you recommend shooting squirrels?

    ReplyDelete