Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh Bamas plea not enough for Moose-slums?

Oh Bama is off his knees and the Moose-slum world has responded! "not enough". Not enough? of what, groveling? pleading for acceptance and understanding? These people look at Oh Bama pleading and see nothing but weakness and wobbling. They despise him and us for that matter.
The difference between this idiot Oh Bama and the likes of Paul Kersey is, I'd kinda like the idea of nuking Mecca, then getting tough on IS-Lam. The hell with these kooks. The strangest part of this whole mess is our colored brothers who somehow have been misled (yet again) by the Moose-Slums.
History lesson for Black America; THE MOOSE-SLUMS had black slaves for hundreds of years before whitey showed up!. The moose-slums sold the slaves to the Europeans, sure at the time it seemed like a good deal, but the Europeans, like the Moose-slums should have left these people in peace! Now look at Africa! Even the poorest black American has it better than most Africans.

Again for another sad story in human history, thank the Moose-slums with their hell bent mission to take us all back 10 centuries. why can we take a lesson for their "good book" "Fight them where you find them"

This policy of letting them into Europe and the US is insanity

5 comments:

  1. It will never be enought until we all convert and submit to their will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is right my friend, it IS Gods will.
    Yes, we read your writings Kersey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to me Mr Anonymous, who reads my writing I aint your friend. And I have read your book and your yor a jackass "my friend"
    Paul Kersey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a devout Muslim, who lives in this country and pays taxes. I am highly educated and I will love this country when the Quran is the uide by which we live our lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. For your hemeroids you should also make the pages medicated. A little preperation H will not hurt.

    ReplyDelete