Monday, August 17, 2009

Road Trip 09

Have you ever taken a road trip lately? I mean a long road trip on the interstates? Not like it was 40 years ago when I, Paul Kersey took my first road trip across country. I had some trouble in NY and they told me to get out of town. So I packed my bags and headed west, but alas trouble found me there also. I can't tell you where but trust me on this, other people troubles became mine very fast. Paul Kersey has a special way about him.
Back to road trips, aren't people nice? They have thier fat little kids who can't shut up, barking dogs, they drive 100mph in SUVs that have a large "High Rollover Hazard" sticker hanging from the visor. Everyone in the car is watching a movie except the driver and he or she is texting. If I have to look at one more "Oh-Bama Mobile" plastered with every dopey liberal bumper sticker I'm gonna let loose Paul Kersey style! My favorite is "God Bless all nations"? All nations uh? I can think of few God himself has taken a shit on, how bout,ummmm ZimBobWay? What was the last good, wait, not evil thing to come out of NiJeeria? I have a theory, just a theory mind you, that even if the earth was hit by a moon sized ASSteroid, a year later 2 Somollys will pop out of the ground to eat the first seedling before it gets a chance to sprout.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on the trip. Stay out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete