Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Word From Frank

From the desk of Frank Rizzo:

Paul has graciously let me sit in for him tonight to say a few words. My first rant is about the puff Admiral Mullen that is the chief of staff or something, I got 2 words for this squeak, SHUT UP!!! Everything this guy sez is "We can't do it, we can't stop it, we can't shoot it down, we can't win" Where did they did this sack of #^$% , a gay bar? I know he has Hollywood roots (His mom was pencil sharpener or something glamorous in the 40s. What we need on TV is tough talking Marine General, saying stuff like; "The Taliban?, those homos, we can beat them, but they keep running home to their mommies" This Mullen guy would not have lasted 2 weeks in my neighborhood, how the hell did he get where he is. It just goes to show you, being a boot liking kiss ass really must work. Go back to the desk you crawled out from Mullen and let a real man have the job. No I am not available.
Second, I want to complain about the news, ever watch MSNBC, they represent all the homos, left wing nut jobs and morons, ever watch Fox news? Sure they got better looking blonds, but Hannity and O'Rielly, they are morons. What we need is real news channel that isn't part hate speech, part game show, part water carrying for a political party, no its not CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment