Monday, August 3, 2009

We bring you.. the religion of Pieces

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536238,00.html?test=latestnews

The above link will take you to the latest demonstration of peace and love, courtesy of the religion of peace. Islam is all about love, tolerance and forgiveness. Notice there is no commendation of this type of "thing" by the E-Moms!
Where is NOW when Moose-slum women are beaten by thier masters, I mean "husbands"?
I was looking at a website about traveling in Turkey, even this "moderate" Moose-slum country states, "Islam is not just a religion, its a way of life" A way of life, you mean like so very different from democracy? They need a separate system of laws and government? Oh no they don't want to take over the western world they justwant to assimilate, yeah you jackass, WAKE UP..THESE MONSTERS ARE THE ENEMY!
We love you too Mr Hitler, I mean Ahmanejihad

1 comment:

  1. Wheres Frank Rizzo? I'm sorry, I've been drinkin...nevermind

    ReplyDelete