Saturday, November 14, 2009

They should be Shot in New York

First, I was surprised Shake Kaleed was still alive, it just goes to show just how safe Gitmo is. This is the guy that when they captured him sleeping in Paki-stan, they thought he was wearing Mo-hair pajamas, but he was actually naked. I wonder why he didn't "hang" himself in jail? I suggest he be thrown of the Empire State building, but that's just me.

How about our other practitioner of the religion of pieces, the soldier of Al-ah, Col Hasan. I suppose he is getting the best medical care our Army can muster up. I would have though a genuine hero would have pulled the plug or poisoned the rat. Oh well, one can only hope. Did you see our government is closing down a few mosks? There is a glimmer of hope. We love you, you love me we are one big happy family, yeah right.

I have not heard from any good Moose-slums about my offer to pay thier way back to the hell holes they came from. We are just too dam hospitiable, welfare, food stamps, freedom to shout "death to America" from the top of their Sow-Di financed storefront Mosk.
And that goofball head of DHS says the border is now secure, and we can legalize all the illegals.
Dr Michael Savage wrote a peice of genius when he said "liberalism is a mental disorder"

1 comment:

  1. The head of DHS is not a "goofball" she is rather manly looking lezbeing

    ReplyDelete