Saturday, November 21, 2009

What should we do

I was in a crowded place the other day and I noticed a couple of Moose-Slum "families" (lots of kids anyway, why not Unkie Sam will feed them) and I thought 'What if one of these human cockroaches is a suicide bomber?" I'm a little paranoid your thinking right? Well look around the world, its actually fairly common in the hell holes these cockroaches come from. They occasionally practice their religion of pieces in western countries. So why don't we ask, "Why are these people getting a free pass?" If some jackass white guy was wearing a swastika on his shirt I guaren dam tee ya they would either arrest him or throw his out of the establishment. But oh not a Moose-slum, no the idiots actually bow and let them pass on. I gotta tell ya its a matter of time before these roaches figure out they can bomb malls etc. We should have a little bet. If
Al-Ah forbid this does happen lets see how fast the Po-Leese and FIB run to guard the local Mosks. Its a crazy world.

This is "Pray for Paul" week Try going to church

2 comments:

  1. Mr Kersey, I will be giving thanks for your informative insight this Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger That Paul, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete