Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you say to a Radicalized Moose-slum

I'm Dr. Preston Gomez filling in for Paul Kersey who is at a secret location enjoying his holidaze and taking his frustration out on unruly appliances.

How many crazed/radicalized Moose-slums are running around the United States? take a guess? Well truth be told I don't think anyone knows for sure, especially the folks we pay to know such things. They are too busy attending diversity meetings. I have heard upwards of 50K hardcore, wanna kill you types. One or more probably live within a hundred miles of you. I have some really bad news if you have a prison nearby, they are breeding grounds. Most Mosks have at least one E-Mom that would willing send some elses dim bulb son or daughter to kill the infidel. What can you do? Not much, as a matter of act you may find yourself at the mercy of a number of die-versity centric organizations if youeven think of "doing something" What would I say to a radicalized Moose-slum. "Come on over to my house jackass, I got something for you"

1 comment: