Wednesday, July 29, 2009

From the Desk of Mr Frank Rizzo

Listen all you fruit cakes out there. Mr Kersey has been kind enough to give a space on his Blog.

I want to respond to some of the ludicrous accusation I have an anger problem. That is all in my past. I don't wanna talk it about it alright. The car salesman job was a mistake as well as the auto mechanic job. Both of which I had problems with my #$%ing boss. You can say we had a difference of opinion alright, nuff said, lets move on, its 2009 and we got problems alright, we got a real jerk in the White house. Who is backed by a bunch of left wing pantie raiders. Believe me, they do not want to run into me. I'm liable to flair up like a pack of hemr.........wait , I forgot my anger! Serenity Now, Serenity Now.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to take The One up to the top of the White House and fire his a$$ done off the roof.

    ReplyDelete