Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Night

I have been receiving numerous requests to run for the Presidency of the United States in the past weeks. During my recent forced exile I have mulled this question. I have even been offered funding for the campaign should I choose to run for office. At this time I cannot rule out a run for the highest office in the land but I would need the support of many different organizations. thank you all for your support.
I would hope for a military coup, bloodless if possible, but I'm afraid most military leaders are too busy thinking of new ways to preach diversity and tolerance. Even our current illegitimate president Mr Oh Bama is saying "Victory is not important in Afghanistan" If that's the case lets leave now! To our Marines, and soldiers, we need you here at home. Our borders are under attack. Our hearts go out to the family of the Border Patrol agent murdered last Friday by a couple of Frito Banditos. We must stop Oh Bama from giving these freeloaders amnesty. Don't let this agents death be in vain. Have you ever thought who Oh Bama and Fancy Peptolosi are referring to when they cry "14 million AMERICANS don't have access to health care" I got news for scar face, they are not Americans and its 125 million mexicans who don't have access to health care, but that's not our problem.
Last, but not least, to our so called "leaders" STOP LETTING DIRT BAG MUSLIMS INTO THE US" we don't owe them jack squat. If they can't "tolerate" the hell holes they come from, let them move to some other country, say MEXICO! They must be short, say 30 million citizens.
What are your thoughts?

Paul Kersey

3 comments:

  1. Mr Kersey once again your brillance inspires me to take action. Please run for president, you are our only hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kersey/Savage
    2012
    "truth, justice
    and the american
    way"

    ReplyDelete