Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pray for Paul Kersey

9 July 09

By now you are probably wondering where is Paul Kersey, why has he not communicated with us?
I am prepared now to tell you I have been hiding in my secret and secure Liar, away from the prying eyes of Homeland Security and other government agencies. At one point I thought they may have found me, as a Blackhawk helicopter hovered over the location. I was prepared to shoot it down. But luckily for them they left abruptly.
Now down to the business of Truth, Justice and American way!
My sources close to the LAPD have stated that Michael Jackson actually died of food poising. He actually ate a 5 year old wiener.
Paul Kersey is back from hiding, Janet if you want me, keep trying.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see you are back. I was starting to get worried. We need you.

    ReplyDelete