Friday, December 18, 2009

A Christmas Message to the World

First, I would like to wish all of you very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I have a wish list for 2010, I hope you do as well, here is my top 5 hopes for 2010;
1) Osama Bin Laden is caught, or killed (slowly I hope)
2) The Moose-slums keep killing each other-pick up the pace, please, thank you
3) We get the hell out of Afgan-a shit-astan and come home with a major victory
4) I win the lottery
5) the little punks that stole my Christmas lights electrocute themselves somehow.

Its not much to ask for, as I Paul Kersey have just about everything I want, including this blog which no one reads, but I enjoy making believe millions do. Merry Christmas. The hell with you, Stock up on ammo

1 comment:

  1. Paul, I for one read your blog regularly, and Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete