Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lets git it on AK-med

First I want to thank my good friend and colleague Preston Gomez for filling in and allowing me to take care of some very important business. Dr Preston has returned to his practice.

Now for the topic of today. Presidente Oh-Bama is going to send 30 thousand more troops to Afgan-a-crap-astan and then they will leave in 18 months. Sounds like a plan. Lets support him and these troops. Really, do you want them fail? I know this bucks the trend but I have to stand behind the folks who defend us.
Thank goodness that cop killer has been killed. Nice guy, Ole Huck-a-bee should have thought that one out a little bit before releasing him.
I would really like to see an a declaration of war on Is-Laham. I know there are probably some very innocent folks among them, but I'll bet there were a few of those in Dresden and Hiroshima during WWII. Really has there been any movement from "mainstream Moose-slums" to stop this madness? The answer is absolutely not. Paul Kersey sez, lets git it on AK-med. And get this dam war over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment