Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Special Post-I'm disgusted

This is special post as I am feeling particularly bad today. Everywhere I go I see the disintegration of our once great nation. Is it me or is half the country made up of middle aged men faking some kind of disability? I see men and woman some weighing as much as a small car riding these overworked motorized shopping carts filling them with fatty foods, then using food stamp credit cards to pay for it all! Just today I saw a slouching weakling trying to push a shopping cart with his “Veterans for Obama” shirt, a camo hat from china complete with 25 pcs of bling. This guy probably served 2 years in a supply warehouse in Georgia and is now a “disabled veteran”. And of course these people are all in for Obama. If this fraud wins next week or 2 months later when the supreme court has to pick a winner, we are all the losers. Instead of the commie goobly gook they make kids read in school these days, the novel “Atlas Shrugged” should be mandatary .reading And instead of teaching kids about condoms and birth control they should be taking a class in how to manage finances and not money that comes from the government. I’m going to take a nap, I’m disgusted!! Paul Kersey

No comments:

Post a Comment