Saturday, November 10, 2012

Catch me if you can

Everyday we prove to the world just how weak our leaders are. We are not the filthy French who still live with a women hating attitude. Obama, Patraus, we need real men to run our country but they are getting harder and harder to find, if you need proof just ask any real women. The world is crumbling around us and front and center in this country? Gay rights, pot smoking, gun control, free medical care for life , killing infants before there born. Think for a minute, should our federal government even be discussing ANY of these topics? I can never figure liberals anyway but I can never seem to get my head around thier twisted logic of killing every unborn child they can find on a sonogram, but they will lay in front of a bus to stop a murdering POS from being humanly killed after 14 trials? Well, as the great Dr Michael Savage has said many times, Liberalism is a mental disorder. Stay strong, I am doing my best to keep DHS off my trail, thank goodness that bowling coach of director they have Janet Napalotano is busy running her bowling league or she could cause some real damage to our freedoms. Paul Kersey is on the run, but they can’t catch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment