Saturday, December 1, 2012

Enjoy Christmas

I hope you are getting ready to have a very Merry Christmas. I know I am. This is the time of year when the godless, liberal morons come out of the woodwork to complain about Christmas. But don’t be fooled by these jackasses, its not Christmas they distain so much, its EVERYTHING tradional American. These are same morons that get drunk and stoned celebrating holidays like Cinco De Mayo (ask them what is and they probably will tell you its Mexican independence, WRONG). They have been beaten down by years of liberal clap trap in schools and from broken homes. Mom spent Christmas throwing things around the house because little Johnnys daddy took off with another man, then 16 years of brainwashing in school and you have your perfect “Christmas hater”. I would personally like to put a Christmas tree up their poop shoots, but that is not in the spirt of the season. I can wait until one of the morons other favorite holidays Halloween! Have you ever seen these childish adults dress up for this one? Oh they love Halloween, its dark and scary, like thier stepdad. Stand up to the Christmas haters, say Merry Christmas every time you see them and if one is your “neighbor”, make sure the brightest lights are shining that way, oh and don’t forget the loud speaker playing deck the halls and all that. I have one were I live, they can’t avoid my old school lights when they drive by in thier Prius on the way for a “holiday” diner at the sushi bar. I like annoying Christmas haters, they won’t ruin my holiday. Some of these morons even get into local politics (I take that back Obama is in the White House), and they just love this time of year, here they come with the “Winter Holiday”, “Holiday Tree”, That commie car maker Acura’s “Season of Reason”, another reason not to buy one of those look alike cars, why not buy a Corolla and put the 20K cash you saved on the hood, now that would impress people. These are the same wimps that want to have Islamic day in schools and ban anything relating to Christmas. Stop them when you can, they are weak damaged people. But first and foremost, enjoy your Christmas. Paul Kersey

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Paul, now I too can enjoy the Winter Soltice season.

    ReplyDelete